Something I figured out today. Maybe I should have understood this before but sometimes you don’t understand things right away. In fact we probably aren’t suppose to understand most things right away.
So here’s what I figured out. If you look at everyone we would consider strong , they didn’t have everything figured out all at once. In their darkest hours , they probably didn’t know up from down. Buut no matter what, they found a way. A way through, a way to have hope, a way to happiness.
It might have taken a while. And at points they probably want to give up but they found a way.
I’ve been reading every book I can get my hands on. Self help, inspirational stories, etc. I have learned something from all of them but the bottom line is that I have to find my own way. Even when my path i so dark I can’t see a step in front of me. I need to find a way. We all need to find a way.
My Novel Story is on Facebook! I plan to be better about posting both here and on there ( plan being the key word there lol) . My last couple of Facebook posts have come straight from the heart. Straight from the phone, exactly how I typed it , no editing. Please check it out and like. https://www.facebook.com/mynovelstory/posts/953111658056947
Makes a ton if sense. I’ve heard all 3 a to growing up.3 Phrases Christians Should Quit Relying On.
This is an original poem of mine. The first line came to me one day while at work and the rest followed right after.
I write because there are blank pages to be filled.
I write because there are places in my heart that are bursting with creativity.
Words, ink on a page, soak in my pain, pull it away.
Fully engrossed in my words, I am in a prayer trance, a meditation honoring the universe.
Through meditation, I search.
Seeking my private star, the spark the universe entrusted to me.
It is there, for I have felt it.
Just beneath the skin but not in the hardness of bone.
I have felt it in that vivid space that’s not quite dream yet not fully awake.
It is peace, it is my essence, it is my connection to the universe
This a poem I found on http://www.livestrong.com. It came from an article on detachment but I think it applies to many things.
* To “let go” does not mean to stop caring; it means I can’t do it for someone else.
* To “let go” is not to cut myself off; it’s the realization I can’t control another.
* To “let go” is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
* To “let go” is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.
* To “let go” is not to try to change or blame another; it’s to make the most of myself.
* To “let go” is not to care for, but to care about.
* To “let go” is not to fix, but to be supportive.
* To “let go” is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
* To “let go” is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.
* To “let go” is not to be protective; it’s to permit another to face reality.
* To “let go” is not to deny, but to accept.
* To “let go” is not to nag, scold or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
* To “let go” is not to criticize and regulate anybody, but to try to become what I dream I can be.
* To “let go” is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.
* To “let go” is to not regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
* To “let go” is to fear less and love myself more.